RV Park at the River
Park at the River is a beautiful setting for a vacation at Wallowa Lake or the Eagle Cap Wilderness. Nestled alongside the Upper Wallowa River, our deluxe RV park has both 30-Amp and 50-Amp sites and offers all the amenities for a perfect vacation get-away. Whether you like sport fishing, hiking and biking, or mini-golf and ice cream, this area has it all. The famed Wallowa Lake Tramway is an easy stroll away. Because the park is so popular, reservations can be made up to a year in advance!
We also welcome large RV clubs or groups. Our spacious event room is perfect for large gatherings. It includes a well-appointed kitchen for preparing group meals or you can contract with one of the local caterers to do all the work. The event room is located along the river and has a nice deck and lawn area.
- 49 full-hookup sites (water, power, sewer, cable TV)
- Coin-operated showers, restrooms, and guest laundry
- Free Wi-Fi
- Riverside Event Room
- River sites (dry camping, no hookups)
- RV supply store in the office
- Off-Season: (April 26th- June 30th; Labor Day - Oct) $40 + tax
- Peak Season: (July 1st - Labor Day) $42 + tax
- Weekly Off-Season**: $240 + tax
- Monthly Off-Season**: $750 (no tax)
- River Sites: (No hookups, self-contained RVs only) $30+ tax
- Chief Joseph Days: (Last full weekend in July; 4 night minimum stay) $46 + tax per night
- Group Off-Season: (10 or more sites) 15% off nightly rate
* Rates based on double occupancy. Add $2 per person, per night for any additional persons age 5 and older.
** Weekly, monthly and group discounts applied at time of check-in.
Please note: Our park loop is narrow with tight turns and big trees. If you have an RV longer than 40 feet or a tripple axel, you may not fit. Please call ahead to discuss options if you are unfamiliar with the park and have a very large rig. We can only accept oversized RVs in certain sites and only if you are an expert driver.