Positioned alongside the Wallowa River with spectacular views of the mountains, our clubhouse provides an ideal spot for larger groups to potluck and bbq.
- Complete kitchen (oven, stove, refrigerator, dishes, utensils & cookware).
- Spacious main room with gas fireplace.
- ADA accessible restroom.
- ADA accessible deck and entryway.
- 18 rectangular folding tables measuring 6' long x 2.5' wide
- 85 padded folding chairs
- Charcoal grill
Amenities with option to rent entire lower property:
- 9 dry-camping RV sites to use as you wish
- Extra parking for large parties
- Sun-Thurs: $200 per day, $350 per 2 days, $450 per 3 days, $500 per 4 days (addition of entire lower property: add $150 per day)
- Fri-Sat: $300 per day, $500 for both days (addition of entire lower property: add $200 per day)
- Groups with 10 or more RV sites: ½ off all rental rates.
We have a few local caterers that we can recommend to help you with meals for that special event.
- Appleflat Catering: GREAT wood smoked BBQ and fresh sides for any size group. Call 541-432-3607 or see appleflat.com
- Backyard Gardens: Catering fresh, seasonal and delicious food tastefully prepared and attractively presented for any occasion in Wallowa County or beyond. Specialize in using local food products whenever possible, including naturally grown produce from Backyard Gardens' own farm. Can help design your menu and orchestrate the details for your event. Easy to work with and reliable. Call 541-398-0707.
- Brookshire Catering: From fall-off the bone BBQ to stuffed portabellos and fresh, colorful salads, we'll give your party the meal it deserves! Specializing in smoked meats and splendic scratch cooking sourcing the freshest ingredients available. Call Jeff 541-505-6682
- Chuck Wagon Sisters: Call 541-263-1429 or see chuckwagonsisters.com
- Stubborn Mule Saloon: Slow-cooked meats of any kind. Salads to desserts Large and small groups. Call 541-432-MULE (6853).
- Enterprise Florist: Call 541-426-3025 or see enterpriseflorist.com